Select a survey to get started.
My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Who am I?
Our sense of self isn’t there from birth – it develops throughout life. This interactive test sets out to show how the way we describe ourselves changes as we get older.
Originally published: Tuesday, 25th March 2008
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Who am I?' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The Child Of Our Time web team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Childhood & Youth Studies
- Latest pages tagged - children
- Latest pages tagged - childhood
- Latest pages tagged - surveys
- Latest pages tagged - studying
- Latest pages tagged - identity
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?