I see musical sounds as metals and am quite surprised when people don't understand what I mean by "a voice that sounds like copper". I have a suspicion that I am just bonkers (technical term). What do you think?
Skip to content
Updated Wednesday 23rd April 2003
In response to the 2003 Reith Lectures, forum member Oscar asked if he was alone in having an unusual condition
Originally published: Wednesday, 23rd April 2003
- Body text - Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0: The Open University
- Image 'Tasting colour? A woman with a lollipop' - Copyrighted: Copyright: Jupiter Images
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- Copyright: Used with permission The psychology of genetic testing
- The Open University under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license I-SPY: Internet infidelity and its impact on couple relationships
- Copyright: RichLegg Forensic psychology: Taking it further
- Copyright: The Open University Same and different