The Hole In The Wall experiment uncovered some surprising findings about how children from the poorest parts of India react to, and interact with, computers - and how the findings are shaping education in classrooms.
- Try a free course on Inclusive education: knowing what we mean
- Take your learning even further with a course in Education for development or Technology-enhanced learning: practices and debates
- Dr Pete Bradshaw asks if children can teach themselves with the aid of computers as they do in this film, will the role of the teacher become redundant?
- Hear another story about global education: Watch another World Class film
Join in the debate
Use our comments area to discuss the issues covered in this film, asking yourself the following questions:
- When watching the film, what questions arise for you about education in your own context?
- To what extent is education merely a local activity? Or is it becoming globalised?