Timewatch recalled the days when four Liverpudlians held the Western world in their hands - and viewers had memories to share as well...
Skip to content
My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
Timewatch: The Beatles - discussion
Updated Tuesday 23rd January 2007
Viewers share their memories of The Beatles.
Originally published: Tuesday, 23rd January 2007
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Timewatch: The Beatles - discussion' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The Timewatch team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Timewatch
- Latest pages tagged - popular culture
- Latest pages tagged - points for debate
- Latest pages tagged - The Beatles
- Latest pages tagged - 20th century
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
The Timewatch team(Programme and web teams)
Timewatch is the world's longest-running history series, having started in 1981, and is the BBC's flagship history series. Here, members of the production team share the highs, and lows, during the production process as they make some of...View author profile