- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Wartime Farm: Can you Beat The Ministry
A nation at war has many demands on its machinery and manpower - can you share resources more effectively than Lord Woolton and help the war effort?
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Wartime Farm: Can you Beat The Ministry' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - History
- Latest pages tagged - agriculture
- Latest pages tagged - simulations
- Latest pages tagged - games
- Latest pages tagged - Second World War
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- JKönig under CC-BY-NC-SA licence under Creative-Commons license Evan Davis on... the cost of raw materials
- Copyright: Lock, stock and two smoking barrels!! under CC-BY-NC-ND licence Listen to: The Bengal Famine
- heather buckley under CC-BY licence under Creative-Commons license Growing plants, growing communities: Climate Camp, Veggie Gardens and Local Politics
- By Lin Kristensen from New Jersey, USA (Timeless Books) [CC-BY-2.0], via Wikimedia Commons under Creative-Commons license History battles – How we remember the past