Inspired by the Timewatch programme, there was a discussion about the evidence for a killer wave.
My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
Timewatch: Tsunami - debate
Originally published: Thursday, 30th August 2007
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
- Image 'Another Cretan myth: Daedulus and Icarus' - Copyrighted: Copyright: Jupiter Images
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Timewatch: Tsunami - debate' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The Timewatch team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Timewatch
- Latest pages tagged - tsunamis
- Latest pages tagged - disasters
- Latest pages tagged - points for debate
- Latest pages tagged - Timewatch
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?