A hundred years ago: the murder of Sarajevo and Europe’s descent into war
A hundred years ago, the assassination of Franz Ferdinand sparked the outbreak of the First World War
Originally published: Thursday, 26th June 2014
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'A hundred years ago: the murder of Sarajevo and Europe’s descent into war' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by Dr Annika Mombauer
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Events
- Latest pages tagged - First World War
- Latest pages tagged - Franz Ferdinand
- Latest pages tagged - July Crisis
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- Wikimedia under CC-BY-4.0 licence under Creative-Commons license Good god! 12 labours of Putin is all about Vlad’s personality cult
- David Iliff [CC BY-SA 3.0], via Wikimedia Commons under Creative-Commons license The author at home
- Copyright free: Public domain Early Modern European lives: Glückel of Hameln
- Copyright: BBC How has technology changed us?