What is creativity, and what does it have to do with language? This animation looks at how people use language in creative ways, at the roles linguistic creativity plays in society, and at how people go about studying it.
Skip to content
My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- 5 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Introducing language and creativity
Updated Thursday 30th July 2015
Our short video gives a brief introduction to creativity - and explores its links with language.
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Introducing language and creativity' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - English Language
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Linguistics
- Latest pages tagged - creativity
- Latest pages tagged - creative writing
- Latest pages tagged - English language
- Latest pages tagged - Skills for work: Leadership and management
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?