My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- Learning outcomes
- 1 A’ Ghàidhlig mar chànan nàiseanta ann an Alba
- 2 Bun-tùsan Ceilteach agus Sgaoileadh Eadar-nàiseanta
- 3 A’ Ghàidhlig san latha an-diugh
- 4 A’ Ghàidhlig – feallsanachd
- 4.1 Carson dà-chànanas?
- 4.2 Carson Gàidhlig?
- 4.3 Còirichean mion-chànanan
- 4.4 Thall ’s a-bhos: eisimpleirean
- 5 Mar a tha a’ Ghàidhlig ag obair
- 5.1 Mar a chanas mi
- 5.2 A’ Ghàidhlig – beagan mu na bunaitean
- 5.3 Cànan a’ mean-fhàs
- 5.4 Ag ionnsachadh na Gàidhlig
- 5.5 Cothroman dhan chloinn
- 6 Cultar nan Gàidheal: maoin nàiseanta
- 7 Ceistean Cumanta
- Keep on learning
- Current section: Further reading
About this free course
15 hours study
Level 1: Introductory
Download this course
Create your free OpenLearn profile
Get the most out of OpenLearn
Anyone can learn for free on OpenLearn, but signing-up will give you access to your personal learning profile and record of achievements that you earn while you study.
Anyone can learn for free on OpenLearn but creating an account lets you set up a personal learning profile which tracks your course progress and gives you access to Statements of Participation and digital badges you earn along the way. Sign-up now!
This free course is available to start right now. Review the full course description and key learning outcomes and create an account and enrol if you want a free statement of participation.
Cànan nan Gàidheal
Making the decision to study can be a big step, which is why you'll want a trusted University. The Open University has over 40 years’ experience delivering flexible learning and 170,000 students are studying with us right now. Take a look at all Open University courses.
Every year, thousands of students decide to study with The Open University. With over 120 qualifications, we’ve got the right course for you.