Read more articles from Open University academics about their knowledge and experiences of the fall of the Berlin Wall.
My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
The Great Fall: A personal timeline
Read a timeline of an Open University lecturer's experiences of the fall of the Berlin wall.
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'The Great Fall: A personal timeline ' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by Dr Ursula Lanvers
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Languages
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - German
- Latest pages tagged - Berlin Wall
- Latest pages tagged - Germany
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?