Eileen Arney’s new book Learning for Organizational Development: How to design, deliver and evaluate effective learning and development can help learning and development professionals to develop skills in designing and delivering effective people development in the modern organisation.
- Provides up-to-date thinking on the issues and opportunities facing learning and development (L&D), including the role of L&D in talent attraction and retention
- Includes case studies and reflective questions alongside the knowledge and understanding required for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)’s intermediate level courses in learning and development
- Shows how to link L&D to individual performance and organisational success
You can read Eileen’s blog posts on how online learning can support virtual working and on blending online and face to face learning:
- How online learning supports virtual working
- Online learning works best when it is blended with face to face learning