- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
The structure of a cell resembles the structure of a city - find out how with our interactive exploration.
Originally published: Thursday, 16th May 2002
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Latest pages by The Cell City team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Across the Sciences
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Natural History
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Chemistry
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Biology
- Latest pages tagged - cell biology
- Latest pages tagged - Cell City
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- Copyright: Production team OU on the BBC: Cell City
- Copyright: Used with permission OU on the BBC: Background Brief - Our Biggest Smallest Threat: The Story So Far
- Copyright: photos.com Breaking Science: HIV and superstitions
- Work found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo / CC BY-SA 3.0 under Creative-Commons license Tracking a group of bonobos