4.12 Week 4 summary
This week you have:
- seen how bioenergy use depends on the process of photosynthesis, and how the initial products of photosynthesis can be converted into other energy-rich forms
- looked at the different materials that can be used for bioenergy
- learned about the different processes of converting raw materials into bioenergy sources, by physical, thermochemical or biochemical means
- reviewed the by-products, costs and environmental impact of bioenergy
- discussed the factors likely to affect the uptake of bioenergy systems and their future prospects
Yo can now go to Week 5.