You have covered a lot of ideas and thoughts in this second week of Succeed with learning – well done for completing it! This week you thought about:
- how to make the most of learning opportunities around you
- how to manage your study time
- how to manage your time and emotions so that they can support your learning and any associated change you may wish to make.
You have also learned about:
- Neil Thompson’s ideas about everyday learning
- Arnold Bennett’s ideas about managing time
- John Adair’s ideas about managing time
- Fiona Harrold’s ideas about moving out of comfort zones
- Susie Orbach’s ideas about emotional literacy.
Over the next couple of weeks, you will be encouraged to take stock of the qualities, knowledge and skills that you already have so that, later in the course, you can decide the best way to build on these.
You can now go to Week 3.