Week 7: Where next?
It is time to start focusing on yourself and your learning future. The final two weeks of this course will help you to bring together all that information you have gained about yourself – your skills, knowledge and qualities – and about learning itself, to decide on and plan how you can take more control of your learning in the future.
This week, you will be starting that planning process by using some action planning methods that are often used in both personal life and in business – which can just as effectively help you plan your learning future.
Jonathan introduces Week 7 in this video:
After this week you will:
- have a vision for your future
- have learned about action planning
- have applied a technique to help you select the best goal for you
- be able to identify SMART goals
- have set a SMART goal for yourself.