After studying this course, you should be able to:
- use the investigating psychology CHIP resource with confidence
- understand how the resource can be used to investigate historical and conceptual issues in psychology independently
- understand the interconnected nature of the history of psychology
- appreciate how the methods and questions asked in psychology have changed over time
- appreciate the conceptual and contextual issues on the development of psychology.
To start the course, go to Session 1.