My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- 5 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Laurie Taylor interview: How did you get in to presenting Thinking Allowed?
In this short video, Laurie Taylor, presenter of Thinking Allowed and sociology professor, explains why he wanted to host the BBC Radio 4 show.
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Laurie Taylor interview: How did you get in to presenting Thinking Allowed?' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by Professor Laurie Taylor
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Society, Politics & Law
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Politics
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Sociology
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Criminology
- Latest pages tagged - Laurie Taylor interview
- Latest pages tagged - Thinking Allowed
- Latest pages tagged - Laurie Taylor
- Latest pages tagged - sociology
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?