My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
Cybercrime: The Carderplanet heist
Founded in 2001, Carderplanet was a Ukrainian website that sold stolen credit cards. It was the first of its kind but what was the secret of its success?
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Cybercrime: The Carderplanet heist' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Computing & ICT
- Latest pages tagged - cybercrime
- Latest pages tagged - cybersecurity
- Latest pages tagged - heist
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?