OU on the BBC: The Virtual Revolution
Presented by Doctor Aleks Krotoski, and developed in partnership with the audience...
Presented by Doctor Aleks Krotoski, and developed in partnership with the audience through a mix of social networking sites, The Virtual Revolution (or, The Digital Revolution as it was known while it was being made) takes a fresh look at how the virtual world is shaping the way we live now. And where we might be heading next.
- Duration: 5 mins
- Published on: Friday 8th January 2010
- Introductory Level
- Posted under: TV
First broadcast: Saturday 6 Feb 2010 on BBC TWO
The people who build the web and experts from the Open University share thoughts about where the Virtual Revolution might be heading - and what it means for us.
Copyright & revisions
Originally published: Friday, 8th January 2010
Last updated on: Tuesday, 26th January 2010
- Body text - Creative-Commons: The Open University
- Image 'The Virtual Revolution' - Copyrighted: Production team
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Latest pages by The OpenLearn team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - TV
- Latest pages tagged Internet
- Latest pages tagged Communications
- Latest pages tagged Social Media
- Latest pages tagged The Virtual Revolution
- Latest pages tagged Aleks Krotoski
- Latest pages tagged BBC Two
- Latest comments on this page