- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Bang challenge: Escape the airtight room
Trapped, and your oxygen is running out. Can your science skills get the door to this airtight room to open in time?
Originally published: Thursday, 20th August 2009
Last updated on: Monday, 24th August 2009
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- The Open University under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license Elements of the Periodic Table
- The Open University under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license Behind the scenes of 'The Secrets of Your Food' with James Wong
- Philip Hunt under Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 4.0 license Blade Runner: What's the balance between science and fiction?
- Copyright: OU Bang challenge: Island hopping