- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Bang challenge: Island hopping
Your mate is stuck on a tiny island surrounded by shark infested waters. Can your knowledge of science save the day?
Originally published: Monday, 21st September 2009
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- Copyright free: Pixabay DNA Profiling
- The Open University under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license Behind the scenes of 'The Secrets of Your Food' with James Wong
- Copyright: Production team The Art of Science
- Copyright free: Public domain image Can animals predict earthquakes - and how could they alert us?