- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Bang challenge: Kill or cure
You've been infected, now you need a cure, and fast. Can your knowledge of biology identify the bacteria and get you the correct antidote?
Originally published: Friday, 4th September 2009
Last updated on: Monday, 7th September 2009
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Latest pages by The Bang Goes The Theory web team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Across the Sciences
- Latest pages tagged - Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA)
- Latest pages tagged - bacteria
- Latest pages tagged - Bang Goes the Theory
- Latest pages tagged - bangs
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?