My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Geology toolkit: what rock is that?
You can use our interactive to help you identify an actual rock, or, if you don't have a sample, you can use one of our virtual rocks.
Originally published: Thursday, 27th March 2008
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Geology toolkit: what rock is that?' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The OpenLearn team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Geology
- Latest pages tagged - minerals
- Latest pages tagged - rock analysis
- Latest pages tagged - rocks
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?