My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
What happens now MPs have voted yes to the Article 50 bill?
This week, the UK's House of Commons voted yes at the first reading of the bill which would allow the triggering of Article 50. But what happens next?
Originally published: Friday, 3rd February 2017
- Body text - Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 4.0: Originally published by Political Insight
- Image 'John McDonnell' - Copyright-Free: Copyright free: Garry Knight
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'What happens now MPs have voted yes to the Article 50 bill?' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by Andrew Crines
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Politics
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Brexit Hub
- Latest pages tagged - Brexit
- Latest pages tagged - Labour Party
- Latest pages tagged - Conservative Party
- Latest pages tagged - parliament
- Latest pages tagged - British Politics
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?