Dr Richard Heffernan is a Reader in Government at The Open University, specialising in British politics. In these 6 audio tracks, he considers the development of the House of Lords, its membership and its relationship with the House of Commons.
Skip to content
My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- 30 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
House of Lords: an audio collection
Updated Friday 24th February 2017
Dr Richard Heffernan discusses the past, present and future of the House of Lords.
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'House of Lords: an audio collection' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by Dr Richard Heffernan
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Politics
- Latest pages tagged - House of Lords
- Latest pages tagged - Meet The Lords
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Dr Richard Heffernan(Department of Politics and International Studies)
Dr Richard Heffernan is a Reader in Government at The Open University and is presently a visiting professor at the University of Notre Dame. He works in the field of comparative politics and specialises in British politics.View author profile