Bang Goes The Theory: Series 6, Episode 7
Take it further
Got a passion for science? Find out about studying science at The Open University.
Bang on TV
The team looks at some of the biggest travel nightmares. Liz investigates what causes traffic jams, whether lane switching works, and how to beat travel sickness. Meanwhile Jem heads for his workshop to build his own solution to traffic jams: a home-made, man-powered aeroplane.
Bang Goes The Theory can be seen on BBC One at 7:30pm (England, Scotland and Northern Ireland) and BBC Two at 8:00pm (Wales) on Monday 30 April. Full schedule and iPlayer links are on bbc.co.uk. Read more about the current series.
More about travel on OpenLearn
Copyright & revisions
Originally published: Monday, 30th April 2012
Last updated on: Wednesday, 15th May 2013
- Body text - Creative-Commons: The Open University
- Image '' - Copyright: BBC
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Bang Goes The Theory: Series 6, Episode 7' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The Bang Goes The Theory web team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - TV
- Latest pages tagged BBC One
- Latest pages tagged Bang Goes The Theory
- Latest comments on this page