Many thanks for your help in participating with this task. It’s our hope that the stories told in this animation should reach the largest possible audience and your help with that is invaluable.
It’s our intention to publicize each newly released translation of this animation and of course would be delighted to credit you for helping with the project. Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook to know when a new version will be available. Updates will also be published here too.
It’s really easy to help us! Here’s what you need to do:
- Please register your interest in becoming a translator by filling in this google form
- Assuming we’ve not already received a request to translate your particular language, we will be in contact to decide whether it would be best for you to translate part of, or the entire script. You will be given access to the original script on a shared document that will also contain the other translations so you can see the progress of the project.
- Once the text has been translated it will be converted into a PDF file and be freely available for others to download and use it.
- If you are available to record the voice-over, let us know through the form linked above. We will send you precise instructions of what you need to do to record your voice and how to send the recording to us. Due to limited resources it might not be possible to compile a translation for every language but we will aspire to do as many as is possible.
- Once a new version of the cartoon is translated it will be published below.
- Whenever you use the cartoon or the translated versions please report the credits below.
Animation details and credits:
Executive production: Lucia Marchetti & Sas Amoah, The Open University (UK)
Production company: Damn Fine Media
Illustrations: Dan Evans
Credits: The Open University (executive production), Dan Evans (illustrations)
For any special enquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com