Play games, learn for free and see what Open University academics have...
Focus: Jessica Ennis on getting into the zone
Watch this video to find out how athletes like Jessica Ennis and Tom Daley get into the zone
What can you do in our Olympics Hub?
- Discover your perfect sport then enter our virtual games with our Olympisize Me game
- Try our FREE course The Ancient Olympics: Bridging past and present on how the ancient Olympics compare to the modern games
- For even more FREE courses, try the brand new Working with young people in sport and exercise or have a go at Exploring sport online: Athletes and efficient hearts and The science behind wheeled sports
- Why not further your career with a Degree in Sport, Fitness and Coaching from The Open University? Get out of the starting block by requesting your free prospectus
- Watch our Olympic shorts videos where our sports academics and Olympic gold medallist rower Sir Matthew Pinsent interview athletes such as Usain Bolt and the GB basketball and rowing teams
- Read articles from Open University academics, including:
Why not use the Olympics as an excuse to Give an Hour to help someone you know get online? Find out how here.
For information on other educational initiatives around the Games, visit the London 2012 education programme, Get Set.