OU on the BBC: The Bottom Line
Evan Davis gets to the heart of the big finance stories -...
Evan Davis gets to the heart of the big finance stories - by talking to the people who take the decisions that touch all our lives.
- Duration: 5 mins
- Published on: Friday 28th January 2011
- Introductory Level
- Posted under: Radio
The BBC and The Open University come together to bring Evan Davis and his CEO experts into your living room.
Each week, Evan invites three people from the very top of the world of business to share their insights from the top.
Here on OpenLearn, get extra insight and go beyond the headlines with experts from The Open University Business School and exclusive extended interviews with some of the guests.
The Bottom Line is broadcast every Thursday on BBC Radio 4 at 8.30pm, and is also shown on the BBC News Channel at weekends. For full details of upcoming broadcasts, and links to listen or watch again, visit bbc.co.uk.
Give yourself a business advantage
Copyright & revisions
Originally published: Friday, 28th January 2011
Last updated on: Thursday, 24th January 2013
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
- Image 'Evan Davis' - Copyrighted: BBC
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'OU on the BBC: The Bottom Line' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The OpenLearn team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - TV
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Radio
- Latest pages tagged BBC News Channel
- Latest pages tagged The Bottom Line
- Latest comments on this page