OU on the BBC: The Bottom Line - Starting up and failing
The view from the top of business. Presented by Evan Davis, The Bottom Line cuts through confusion, statistics and spin to present a clearer view of the business world, through discussion with people running leading and emerging companies.
Evan asks his guests discuss startup businesses. What are the challenges? Can Google retain its startup culture despite its giant size? They also explore the role of failure in business, and when it can be a good thing.
Evan is joined in the studio by Matt Brittin, MD of Google UK; Lara Morgan, founder of Company Shortcuts; and Luke Johnson, chairman of Risk Capital Partners.
Find out more
More The Bottom Line
Copyright & revisions
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'OU on the BBC: The Bottom Line - Starting up and failing' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The OpenLearn team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - What's On
- Latest pages tagged BBC News Channel
- Latest pages tagged The Bottom Line
- Latest comments on this page