OU on the BBC: Thinking Allowed - Cultural protest and freedom of expression
Laurie Taylor is joined by Steven Tepper, author of Not here, not now, not that which examines a wide range of controversies over films, books, paintings, sculptures, clothing and music.
Jo Glanville is also in the studio from Index on Censorship, an organisation promoting freedom of expression.
Visit the Thinking Allowed home page for information on the series and other episiodes.
Relevant content and free course tasters
Copyright & revisions
Originally published: Tuesday, 22nd November 2011
Last updated on: Tuesday, 22nd November 2011
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'OU on the BBC: Thinking Allowed - Cultural protest and freedom of expression ' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - What's On
- Latest pages tagged Art
- Latest pages tagged Censorship
- Latest pages tagged Free Speech
- Latest pages tagged Thinking Allowed
- Latest pages tagged Protest
- Latest comments on this page