In BBC Inside Science, Dr Lucie Green and guests illuminate the mysteries and challenge the controversies behind the science that's changing our world.
On this week's programme:
- Whales from space: Can we trace the southern right whales from space?
- CERN's new tunnel: discussion about if we need the new 27km tunnel
- Show us your instrument: a nuclear fusion reactor from the Livermore National Lab
- Flooding: listeners' queries from last week's topic
- Exhibition of Discoveries: a combined show by eight University of Cambridge museums that showcases objects to explore the theme of 'Discoveries'.
Listen to BBC BBC Inside Science
Tune in to BBC Radio 4 on Thursday 13 February at 16:30 to listen to this week's programme. More information and a link to listen again later will be available from the BBC's Inside Science pages.