OU on the BBC: Saving Species: Series 3, Episode 24
This week Saving Species looks at recent developments in the OU's iSpot project.
Recent developments include a new iSpot app that was launched, making it possible to photograph wildlife, upload it to iSpot and get help with identifications while you’re still out in the field.
Also in the programme, news from around the world with regular news reporter, Kelvin Boot.
Listen to Saving Species
You can listen to this episode of Saving Species on BBC Radio 4 at 11:00am on Tuesday 12 February 2013. More information and a link to listen again can be found on the Radio 4 website.
Dig deeper into nature
Copyright & revisions
Originally published: Friday, 8th February 2013
Last updated on: Friday, 8th February 2013
- Body text - Creative-Commons: The Open University
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'OU on the BBC: Saving Species: Series 3, Episode 24' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The OpenLearn team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Radio
- Latest pages tagged BBC Radio 4
- Latest pages tagged Saving Species
- Latest comments on this page