OU on the BBC: The Bottom Line - 12/07/2012
Another weekly slice of the view from the top of business.
Presented by Evan Davis, The Bottom Line cuts through confusion, statistics and spin to present a clearer view of the business world, through discussion with people running leading and emerging companies.
This week, Evan and his executive panel discuss the business of building and running infrastructurehow good is the UK at developing and delivering it? They also swap thoughts on the pros and cons of media training.
Joining Evan in the studio are:
- Steve Holliday, chief executive of international electricity and gas company National Grid plc
- Nicola Shaw, chief executive of High Speed One, the Channel Tunnel high-speed rail line
- Philip Dilley, chairman of global design, engineering and consulting company Arup Group
The Bottom Line is broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on Thursday, 12 July 2012. It can also be seen on BBC News Channel and BBC World and heard on the BBC World Service. For further broadcast details, and to listen or watch online, please visit bbc.co.uk.
Find out more
Copyright & revisions
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'OU on the BBC: The Bottom Line - 12/07/2012' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Radio
- Latest pages tagged The Bottom Line
- Latest pages tagged BBC Radio 4
- Latest comments on this page