Bang Goes The Theory: Series 7, Episode 1
Take it further
Got a passion for science? Find out about studying science at The Open University.
Bang on TV
This week the team put plastics on trial to find out if they really are as much of a health risk as some might believe – discovering some surprising new medical uses along the way.
Bang Goes The Theory can be seen on BBC One (England and Scotland) on Monday 4th March 2013 at 7.30pm, and BBC Two (Northern Ireland and Wales) on Tuesday 5th March at 7.00pm. Full schedule and iPlayer links are on bbc.co.uk. Read more about the current series.
Copyright & revisions
Originally published: Friday, 22nd February 2013
Last updated on: Friday, 22nd February 2013
- Body text - Creative-Commons: The Open University
- Image 'A line of plastic bottles' - Copyright: Luchschen | Dreamstime.com
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Bang Goes The Theory: Series 7, Episode 1' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The Bang Goes The Theory web team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - TV
- Latest pages tagged Recycling
- Latest pages tagged Medicine
- Latest pages tagged BBC One
- Latest pages tagged Surgery
- Latest pages tagged Bang Goes The Theory
- Latest pages tagged Plastics
- Latest pages tagged Health
- Latest pages tagged Science
- Latest comments on this page