This course is part of a collection
This course is part of a collection of courses called Education. There are 4 courses in this collection so you may find other courses here that maybe of interest to you.See this collection
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- be able to discuss how the UK’s teaching assistant workforce came into being
- be developing your understanding that teaching assistants are part of a wider assistant workforce in the public services of health, social services and education
- have insights into the diverse roles and distinctive contributions of teaching assistants across the UK
- be able to identify some of the skills that teaching assistants use to provide effective support and that contribute to productive teamwork
- be reflecting on the value of the work of teaching assistants and on the support skills involved, and thinking about your future role.
To enrol on this course, sign in and create your free account
If this is your first visit to this site, you need to register for a free account, then login on this site and click on the Enrol button for this course.