This course is part of a collection
This course is part of a collection of courses called Society and politics. There are 4 courses in this collection so you may find other courses here that maybe of interest to you.See this collection
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- understand some key social sciences concepts, e.g. divisions, identities, representation, to provide a broad introduction to social science subjects
- understand core concepts of how post-war Wales is ordered, governed and subject to social change
- understand the diversity, inequalities and differences in Wales and their implications for political movements and identities
- use evidence and argument to compare and critique different approaches to understanding contemporary Wales
- understand how Social Science concepts and approaches can be used to deconstruct common sense understandings of issues concerning Wales.
To enrol on this course, sign in and create your free account
If this is your first visit to this site, you need to register for a free account, then login on this site and click on the Enrol button for this course.