This course is part of a collection
This course is part of a collection of courses called Social care and psychology. There are 5 courses in this collection so you may find other courses here that maybe of interest to you.See this collection
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- identify why biography is important
- understand how identity and attachment theory contribute to social work practice
- recognise what qualities service users/carers value in social workers
- understand what values are integral to a professional social worker’s identity
- understand what it means to practise reflectively.
To enrol on this course, sign in and create your free account
If this is your first visit to this site, you need to register for a free account, then login on this site and click on the Enrol button for this course.