It's impacts and our options for stabilising climate change
This unit considers the ways in which climate change affects us as individuals and where we live. It also considers what can be done to reduce or stabilise climate change. These key questions are explored:
- How does climate change affect me and where I live?
- What kinds of change might I be able to observe where I live?
- What kinds of change will be experienced in other parts of the world?
- What can be done to stabilise climate change?
- What can be done to reduce/stabilise climate change?
- What is the best way to reduce the risk of climate change?
Authored by Mo Telford