Unit 5: Reflecting Backward, Reflecting Forward
This unit focuses on reflecting backwards and reflecting forwards. The new content in this unit about CVs and resumes, and about reflection. You have almost reached the end of Learning to Learn, and we hope that you will continue to use learning to achieve change in your life.
Unit 5 Learning Outcomes
By the time you have reached the end of Unit 5, you should:
- Be confident in your ability to reflect on your learning.
- Have explored ways to capture your reflections.
- Have reviewed the work you have done on Learning to Learn.
- Have started on making plans for your future.
Studying Unit 5 will prepare you for the following Learning to Learn Challenges:
- Challenge 6: The CV/Resume Challenge.
- Challenge 7: The Qualities, Knowledge, and Skills Audit Challenge (Part 2).
- Challenge 8: The Reflection Challenge.
You should familiarize yourself with the requirements of each challenge now (just click on the links above to visit the challenge page).
Unit 5 also contains activities that are elements of:
- Challenge 2: The Qualities, Knowledge, and Skills Audit Challenge (Part 1).
- Challenge 5: The Action Plan Challenge.