My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
Re-using OpenLearn content and other intellectual property questions
Copyright matters, licences, and what you can do with our content in more detail.
This page has been archived and no longer updated. Please be aware that the information provided on this page may be out of date, or otherwise inaccurate due to the passage of time. For more detail, see our Archive and Deletion Policy.
Originally published: Tuesday, 2nd March 2010
- Body text - Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0: The Open University
- Image 'The second home dream: a cottage in Brittany [Image: Michael Foley Photography under CC-BY-NC-ND licence]' - Creative-Commons license
- Image 'An OpenLearn screengrab' - The Open University under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license
- Image 'Screengrab of the old Open2 site' - Copyright: The Open University
- Image 'Image of the poster created for Blue Planet Two. ' - The Open University under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license
- Image 'LearningSpace logotype' - Copyright:
The Open University
- Image 'The comment cloud in action' - The Open University under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license
- Image 'Image of woman on laptop ' - Copyright free: Pixnio under (PBD) licence
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Re-using OpenLearn content and other intellectual property questions' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest pages tagged - OpenLearn
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?