1. When was homeopathy first invented?
2. What is a "placebo"?
3. Which of the following is NOT a form of yoga?
4. Reflexology treatment takes place where on the body?
5. In clinical trials of new treatments, what does it mean if the trials are "double-blind"?
6. Which of the following originated in China?
7. In alternative therapy, what are the "chakras"?
8. Ayurvedic Medicine originated in which country?
9. Which of the following treatments is NOT a herbal remedy?
10. What is, or what are, Pilates?
This website is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. The BBC and the Open University are not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of the OpenLearn website. The BBC and the Open University are not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor do they endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of the sites. Always consult your own GP if you're in any way concerned about your health.