My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
OU on the BBC: Think Friends
BBC Radio 1, Comic Relief, local radio and TV come together to talk mental health.
Originally published: Wednesday, 14th February 2007
Last updated on: Monday, 26th February 2007
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'OU on the BBC: Think Friends' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The OpenLearn team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Think Friends
- Latest pages tagged - campaigns
- Latest pages tagged - support
- Latest pages tagged - Think Friends
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?