My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- 5 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
James on the student community
OU student, James, talks to us about the student community in this extended interview from 'Go the Distance'.
Originally published: Thursday, 5th October 2017
- Body text - Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0: The Open University
- Image 'James WSLE' - Copyright: BBC
- Image 'Go the distance head' - Copyright: BBC
- Image 'English grammar in context' - Copyright: Used with permission
- Image 'Evaluating school classroom discussion ' - Copyright: Used with permission
- Image 'The 'jungle' refugee camp in Calais' - Global Justice Now under Creative Commons BY 4.0 license
- Image 'Primary science: supporting children’s learning' - Copyright: © wundervisuals / iStockphoto.com
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?