In this section you have:
- examined the transformation model of inputs into outputs and the extended enterprise value cycle
- considered the resources required in your new business
- understood that a capability is about how you use resources
- started to think about the core competence of your new venture
- conducted your own SWOT analysis
- looked beyond the SWOT to see advantages, disadvantages, temptations and defences.
Now open the BPPR (or download the template) and reflect on the activities completed in this section. Review the output from each activity and complete the questions raised in Section 3 of the BPPR, which require you to synthesise your activity and thinking to date.