1. Which of the following is involved in causing the earth's climate to change?
2. What was the name of the 1992 milestone event in which world governments first agreed to cut greenhouse gas emissions?
3. Why is the earth warm enough to support life?
4. What was the event in 1991 which caused the world's temperature to cool by half a degree?
5. Why do cows have an effect on the climate?
6. In the 1970s, meteorologists were predicting a dramatic change for the world's climate. What was it?
7. What is the name for the study of past climates through studying tree rings?
8. Which of the following has the greatest effect on climate?
9. Which of the following is NOT one of the layers of the Earth's atmosphere?
10. What is the official UK prediction for global climate change over the next 100 years?