This week you have focused on your own taskscape and how tools and applications (apps) can help you. You have:
- been introduced to the wide range of tools and apps that exist
- thought about the personal data that applications use
- thought about different ways of categorising tools and apps
- considered different criteria for evaluating those tools.
You have learned:
- how to search for apps
- how to evaluate them using a framework.
You have had the opportunity to put what you have learned into practice using real-life scenarios and your own experience. The key point from this week is the importance of thinking critically about applications and online tools, whether at work, at home or for your studies, so that you can choose the best tools for the job.
Next week you will reflect on how digital skills relate to everyday life, study and work.
You can now go to Week 7.