5 Reflecting on your learning
In this course, you have considered:
- the benefits of online learning forums
- forums as playful spaces
- engaging and participating in forums
- netiquette and the barriers to contributing to forums.
In the final activity you will reflect on what you have learned in this course. You will then move on to thinking about how you can use that reflection and knowledge to develop your use of forums in the future.
Activity 7 Reflecting on the course
Think about the different aspects you have considered in this course and reflect on your responses to them. Note down your answers to the questions below.
- What are the key messages that you have taken from this course?
- What new ideas have you gained from this course?
- In which two ways will completing this course change how you use and respond to forums?