This week you have reviewed much of the work that you have completed during this course and reassessed your current situation in order to identify whether or not your aspirations have changed. You have put together an action plan containing key tasks that will contribute to making these aspirations a reality. You have also considered the possibility of asking someone to act as a mentor to you, providing you with support and advice as you take forward the various elements of your action plan.
You should now feel that you can:
- outline your current situation in the light of work completed during this course
- define the important elements that make up an action plan
- list the key points that you have learned from the various elements of this course
- construct a personal action plan based on these key learning points
- explain how a mentor might be able to support you in taking forward your action plan and identify people whom you feel could be suitable and appropriate mentors for you.