This week you have learned about self-efficacy and how positive self-belief helps to support motivation and persistence in moving towards goals. You have learned what contributes to and supports the ‘I can’ element of the resilience model. To support your own resilience you have identified a goal of your own and begun to question your personal career narrative.
You have learned to:
- understand the concept of self-efficacy
- consider personal goals and formulate tactics to overcome setbacks
- approach your personal career narrative
- understand the ways in which employers spot resilience
- understand the importance of reflection.
Next week you will learn about career adaptability and explore the final two elements of career resilience – identifying and building skills and developing community and career networks.
You can now go to Week 7.